- Clean the surfaces of both the tool disc and the turret coolant distributor ring.
- Remove the protective paper from the back of the gasket.
- Place the gasket firmly into the mold of the coolant distributor ring and press it down evenly.
- Apply silicon to the inside corners of the gasket (make a 45 degree slope) and let it dry.
- Apply a thin layer of grease to the back face of the turret disk (this will enable the disk to slide better during the alignment).
- Install the disc in place and insert and tighten the bolts until the disk is touching the face of the turret.
- Align the disk and tighten the bolts.